- Franchise owner David Blackham began his career with Blackham Real Estate in 1979.
- In 1991 Blackham Real Estate became a member of the Harcourts Group.
- In the late 1990's Dick Blackham retired.
- In 2000 Wayne Boote became a partner and a new company was formed "Blackham Boote Real Estate Limited" a member of the Harcourts Group.
- In April 2008 Wayne had another opportunity and he and his family have just shifted to Australia.
- We have South Canterbury covered with offices in Timaru, Geraldine, Temuka and Waimate.