- Land Size: 737 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Other (HRV system)
- Roof: Tile
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Block
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, HRV system, rangehood
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Upright stove, Rangehood, Breakfast bar and Finished in Stainless steel and Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Rural, Urban
- Aspect: North, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered), Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio, Verandah
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
This three bedroom home has been faithfully maintained by careful owners, and now awaits new owners.
All bedrooms are doubles with built-in wardrobes.
The bathroom has both a bath and shower, and wall heater.
Original kitchen opens to the dining room opposite, which in turn is open to the lounge.
Ranchsliders lead out to a large north facing deck which overlooks the fully fenced back garden, and beyond over the town.
Large double garage with plenty of storage.
Don't miss out!